Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Finished H2H Quilt!

I have finished my promised H2H quilt....and it's not even the last minute!  What has come over me?....


The middle section is made up of scraps from the previous quilt, which some of you might recognize...I put them all on point and added a little black speckled fabric and some pink/green/black that I happened to have in my ever-growing stash...

Love these colors...maybe that's why I finished so quickly...Seems I can go so much faster on quilts that I like than some others...But I have yet to make something that I really didn't like, even though at first there were some doubts...definitely not about this one tho'..

I'll be sending this to Emily in Utah soon and will be joining Sarah's Whoop Circle this next Friday....

10 comments:

StitchinByTheLake said...

I love the setting you used for this quilt. I'm going to remember this - it looks like it might be a quick one to make. blessings, marlene

Karen said...

I love the blocks on point. I know this quilt will be loved and treasured. It is beautiful.

Sue Daurio said...

Love the colors and on point is wonderful! That quilt will certainly cheer up someone's day.

Pattilou said...

This is a lovely quilt. Like the others I like the on point setting for this quilt.

Paulette said...

Beautiful quilt! Congrats for getting it done so fast too!

em's scrapbag said...

Got your lovely quilt! Thank you so much for your generosity. I know it will be comfort to someone going through a tough time. Thanks again.

Sarah Craig said...

Such a pretty quilt!! And I had to laugh at your comment about the last minute - it sounds like me! Thanks so much for participating in the H2H challenge this year!

BunkHouseQuilts said...

Just lovely! It will make someone a perfect comfort quilt.

Miki Willa said...

Setting the squares on point make this a very interesting quilt to look at. I really like the design. It will make someone very happy.

Kat said...

What a beautiful quilt, sure to bring a smile to someone's face!